User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Firewing

    I changed my character to a guy, just to let y'all know.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ "Of course they wouldn't trust me to watching anyone." I grumbled. "They probably don't want to to lose sleep." Twili laughed, poking her. I punched him in the shoulder. ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "WHAT!!!!!" Kathy screamed, and when the master-of-sound screams: it's really loud, then tried to gain her composure again, "Noah, think about this." "I have, she can go." he winced. ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    You should feel loved, Rosey. I mean...full if fifteen minutes? Amazing.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Wow...all girls so far...kinda funny.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Not really...I'm usually the one watching them/you **giggles manically** TPBM was destirbed by this post.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Name: Ebony Age: 16 Gender: female Element: water Ability: She can control where the tide and can manipulate water. She is a very good swimmer and can stay under water ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. This was either a reallly good thing or a really bad thing. She blinked. Don't say anything stupid, Eri. Karo warned. ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    actually, most of the time, I'm the least photogenic person in the world *sobs* And I agree with you Nutty, Rosey and anti-pop are so Kawaii! I love that pic ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    **Tee hee...that sounds like a good idea** "I fell kinda guilty for saying that though." Eriphyle said, then looked up. Karo was circling above them lazily. "I should introduce you ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    **I don't know whether to feel bad or giggle maniacally** "Uuh..." Eriphyle started, reaching up to stroke Sin's feather but realizing that it might be insulting. The most intelligent thing ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle laughed, "I'm sure you're not. I mean, you're a bird." It was the Drow's turn to be surprised. "You know the whole, I'm not fully elf thing? I'm part ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle grinned back at her, rubbing the back of her neck. "I probably deserved it. I can be..." She searched for a word. Pig-headed, stupid, ignorant, arrogent, stupid... Thanks, Karo. ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 I like it from an anime/manga?

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Steelers Won!!!

    Go right ahead...I'll feel famous. *strikes a pose*

    Feb 2, 2009


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi