User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    nope TPBM wants a hair cut.

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for having a very correct signature.

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle sighed and put her weapon away. It was a nice bow but she wished that she could do something as cool as that. The vampire was right, she needed ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    that would be sooooo creepy. I've actually seen that (stupid Am. Lit...making us watch dumb movies) So who would get kidnapped?

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessica~ "I'm sorry, Miss, but it seems we can't land in Venice." The flight-attendent said to me, smiling gently. I was sitting in a private jet, above Venice (I'd gotten ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    granted, but you get an overload tomorrow I wish I could go on a road trip with my internet family (long story)

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I don't think it's a pirate. TPBM is a junior and still needs to start looking for a collage or something like one.

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 I find Death a very awesome person that needs some more friends.

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Ebony Ebony giggled, splashing again for no reason. The dark green of her hair, much like the seaweed she found, was nearly black with the water it held. It was ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Eriphyle lowered her bow a small bit, showing she wasn't actually going to shoot him...for now. She stayed ready. Eri, don't say a word. You need diplomacy right now. Karo ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    **While all the fun is going on upstairs** ~Erica~ I laughed into the droplets made their way down my face. My hair is stuck to my neck and face and ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    I changed it back!

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ I watched the rain fall, the urge to climb out the window overwhelming. Jaden was tossing and turning. Finally, I couldn't stand it. Trying not to make a sound ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    "What was that?" Tyra asked, having the same wince Eriphyle had on her face. She racked her brain for information on that sound and when she found it she grabbed ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    "What she said." Eriphyle said, staring him down. Not really caring that he was 2nd in command of anything. She was a bird demon, just like her dad, and rank ...

    Feb 3, 2009


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh