User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Knuckles

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "THAT'S IT!" I yelled at the other bad guys. That one darkness dude really likes pissing me off. One of them shrugged, "That's just how Edward is. I'm Colt ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Ebony She smiled shyly at everyone, a bit shy. She didn't know these people. Sure, she knew their names but that was nothing. Searching her memory, she didn't remember actually ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessica~ On the outside, I was smirking and enjoying this. Inside, I was paling. It wasn't right. Ideas on how to get out of it swirled through my head, but ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Under My Skin

    The people in the white coats are speaking in their soft words again. I call them the ‘secret talks.’ Whenever they do this, it usually means that I’m going to ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 Tis true, but it's really short

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "What the heck do you think you're doing?" I screamed at the bad guys, you know, the ones I was supposed to befriend. "I was freezing the runway." One ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Ebony Ebony fell, tripping on seemingly nothing. Pain sprang to her knees and palms. Without hesitation, she grabbed her bag and went for the stables again. Bursting through the doors, ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessica~ "DARN IT!!!!" I screamed, getting angrier and angrier. "Who the heck is doing that!?" "Miss...calm down please." The flight attendent said, afraid. "NO! I will not calm down. I ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted...but she doesn't actually listen...*sighs* I wish I knew what to wish for.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    **Jump away!**

    Feb 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Rosey, I have to agree. Character torture is a lot of fun.

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Influences

    I actually listen to different music types when I write different genres because I have A.D.D and all the sound around me distracts me and it's easier for me to ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Ebony Ebony sat on her bed, thinking. She had to go, but could she? She still didn't know a lot about anything anymore. The Elites had told her she was ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    It's a crime but, yes. TPBM is suddenly craving skittles.

    Feb 5, 2009


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders