User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ I looked out into the rain. I was still soaking and shivered a bit. Thoughts ran through my head, then one seemed to pop out at me. I sighed. ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ I heard some comotion from upstairs and all of us looked at the ceiling. Figuring it was my turn to watch, I looked at everyone around me. "You guys ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "That wasn't very nice." I said, glaring at Eddy-kins. We girls had to stick together...even if one of these said girls is kind of screwed up. "Not now, Jessica." ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I shifted back into my useless form. Guns kill, kids. They tend to not like birds very much either. "Stop!" I said, seeing the desperate look in both of ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ No no no no! My mind screamed as the two other shifters were taken. Words stumbled from my mouth, "Let them go and I'll..." I didn't finish, not wanting ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having the first post on page 50

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I clenched my fists. First of all, I was a falcon-not a hawk. Second of all, no freaking way. I didn't say that, I didn't say anything. The only ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I flew down into a clearing, shifting back into my human form. I was shaking; I didn't like hurting people even though I had to sometimes. And he was ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ "Hello there." I said cheerfully. "We're here to bust you out." Edward sighed. "Who're you?" The girl, Audi asked. "I'm Jessa. I-" "No time for introductions, we have to ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I did just last week. TPBM loves Rent.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    porch

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Ebony She sighed, it was too long. Ebony wanted; needed to leave now or else she might explode. An hour. Without another word to the other trainees, she walked off. ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope, I want to but I've read everything. TPBM is against perfection in a person.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 tis pretty.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    When I'm typing, I do. TPBM likes Flyleaf

    Feb 7, 2009


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind