User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ I groaned. The whold light on/light off thing was giving me a headache. Rubbing my temples, I started to speak, "Since you guys are doing the whold strobe light ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for quoting one of the best movies on earth!

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I never found it in the first place. TPBM has a Skype.

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope TPBM has heard of Savage Garden.

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 I love all of 'em.

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get the Llama song stuck in your head. -insert coin-

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10...I love them both.

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Daimen~ I landed in a tree, just out the veiw of the hyena's and their demented masters. The collar itched and I wanted it OFF. A small shock nearly made ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ So much destruction...did I do this? I looked around and saw the pain in all of the people's eyes. I should be helping these people, not causing their pain! ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get Atlantis -insert potato-

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ I yawned, bored and tired. "If I go back, no one is going to believe our story. We'll be put in the nut house. As much as I want ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ I felt my heart drop. He loved this girl. That was easy to see. To her, I had to be nothing. Forcing a smile on my face, I tried ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Others

    name- Lacey Dreadth age- 17 gender- Female race- Other personality- She always seems calm on the surface, but is ready to break. Her powers make it hard for her to ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    "Just to let you know, it's rude to evesdrop on other conversations too." Eriphyle said, glaring at the vampire. Eri...you're making it worse... Shut up, Karo. She growled, sending a ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Meat is awesomesawsome. And my dad is a meat cutter. TPBM likes Linkin Park.

    Feb 18, 2009


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio