User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned because Mars; bringer of war was a really good music piece and your username reminds me of it.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Uh...hmm...a short(er) girl with green eyes sparkling with mischeif and wearing a joker hat.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    In this world, when a mother births a child and looks into their face for the first time, she is never suprised. Because every baby born is a male. As ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 it's funny but I can barely read it.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ Trembling outside of the office at the bad guy headquarters. That guy... I suddenly had one of those deja'vu experiances. Is Noah doing something? I waited for Edward to ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yep...I want to live in a deserted castle in Ireland. TPBM has heard of and likes Ted Dekker.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Understatment of a lifetime. I even told my math teacher that. The class got a kick out of it. TPBM laughs at horror movies.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Okie dokie, I posted. If I missed something in one of the posts, you can scold me for it because I've been a bad little mouse and haven't posted in ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    ~Ebony~ Tears streamed down her face as she hid behind something. She wasn't prepared for this, nothing could have prepared her for this. So much much death. Swallowing, Ebony tried ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap. This wasn't fair. I heard shots in the distance and started to panic. The good guys/guardians didn't have guns. That meant that they were the ones being shot ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ Oops. I knew I was pretty much screwed, at least as a bad guy. Who knew if one of Nathaniel's lackies stood in the shadows. I still had to ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    I'm a bit lost. Where can I bring Ebony in?

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    HOLY CRAP, YES! *coughs* sorry, yes, I love celtic music. TPBM was a smidge freaked out because of my answer.

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap. What do I do? I mean, she's like a sister to me. Sure she liked torturing me, and scolding me....But Nathaniel...what would he do to me if I ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ I sighed, there's always a catch. And now I was awake and it would take forever to fall asleep. I turned to a random person: Kneph. "So...Kneph..." I started, ...

    Feb 26, 2009


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence