User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Name: Kaida Age: 23 Gender: female Race: Half elf, half-human History: She grew up in Rohan, with her human father. There, she learned swordplay and archery (and of course horsemanship). ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    ~Len~ "You okay?" I asked nervously, just because I wasn't used to asking people that. I wasn't used to asking people anything. Orders I could handle but actuall conversations? Dinah ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Star I got through the gate with minimal problems. If Coment hadn't suddenly blew up at the airport security guard, he would have too. Comet doesn't like being touched. I'm ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    Okay...I just figured out that I have no idea how to bring Len in...oh dear. and, moonlight, I am sorry but Len has been claimed already.

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Name: Len Fell Age: 16 Gender: male Race(human or mutant): mutant Appearance: Place of Birth: Detroit (can I do that?) Abilities/Ability: He’s extremely strong and fast. He can see almost ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope. Would have if I'd watched it as many times as my sister did. TPBM lost the game.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: A World Where No Girls Are Born DT

    Okay, after much deliberation, I decided (duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) that there are uniforms, though the students don't have them on the first day. Here they are: Except, when it gets ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    Ash I wandered through the hallways, not caring if I got some weird looks. All that mattered was finding that room. Notebooks and half-blank musical sheets were tucked safely under ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: A World Where No Girls Are Born DT

    Well...erm...discuss...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get some eraser shavings. -insert coin-

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Name : Star Age : 16 Grade : Wasn't ever in school Species : human/feline/ lupin recombatant Personality : Star likes to stay in the background. She's the kind of ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    ~Ebony~ She stood up, not looking anywhere but where her commrads were. It was time to go. Ebony walked, going through the underbrush, and found Vincet. She pulled his sleeve, ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    I'm going to join...just don't have time to make a profile right now.

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    we can start whenever.

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    fire, how old is Avari? (just wondering)

    Mar 4, 2009


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain