-
Re: The User Below You...
I wish. TPBM thinks little children are going to take over the world.
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
you get to swim with the hippos! -inserts coin- (we're all so nice to each other :))
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get to be in a tank full of hungry sharks! *insert coin*
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
~Comet~ I jerked back in surprise, looking at the guy. Star jabbed me in the ribs. "Yeah, no hard feelings." She jabbed me again. What? Apologize, you idiot! You're the ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: The Safeway
~Len~ Sighing, I rounded a corner. I'll go check on Dinah 'cause Bobby is probably a bit busy with that lunatic . I made my way to the infirmiry. "No ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for making perfect sense to me...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: The Safeway Discussion
Just for clarification, what is the difference between advanced mutants and young mutants?
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having Jack in your siggy.
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Eh...no... TPBM is glad that the ACT'S ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
~Star~ I felt Comet's anger when he heard the whispered coment. Because of our...condition...we could hear better than most humans. "You are my problem." Comet hissed, balling up his fist. ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
~Comet~ "What you looking at?" I snarled at the short girl. In her eyes, I could see that she saw my fear. I hate being afraid anyway but people recognizing ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Elemental RPG
~Lillith~ I just found out how boring the traveling part of our adventure was going to be. I couldn't make fun of Sam like I though I would, because when ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: The Safeway
~Len~ I had barely managed to catch Dinah before she passed out. For a moment, I felt a bit awkward just holding her like that but he shifted her weight ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: A World Where No Girls Are Born DT
yeppers. September is the correct month.
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Firewing
**bump**
Mar 12, 2009
