User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I flew directly above the running hyenas. They were following me. I'd already tried to lead them off course, but that didn't work out too well--I momentarily became a ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I agree with you there, firestar. (we're so nice to our characters) Lillith: Yeah...thanks a WHOLE bunch. Risa: Shuteth. ANYWAY...well...actually...that was pretty much it...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being on the same side as me.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    lol. Yes, it is the Dew's fault. Both mine are too.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Question is, which three?

    Mar 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    I also cannot wait.

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ Grabbing Comet, I hurried him away from the fire. He had some supplies in his arms. "We have to stay AWAY from the fire, Comet, not feed it!" "Geez, ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Comet~ I grabbed Star and pulled her out of the plane. She was in a daze, and her head was bleeding. "Come on, Star. You've been through worse than this." ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I pushed my anger down, watching the girl run off. I would have called after her, told her I wasn't fully human, but with the men near...that wouldn't be ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    *raises hand*

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I reigned in my horse, wary of whatever had caused the smoke. Fire near Fangorn? My blood started to race. Ever since I was a child, I'd felt drawn ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ "You wouldn't need to know how far away were are if you knew where we were. So, clearly, we're lost." I folded my arms across my chest. It had ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    by your avatar, I 'd say you have long reddish brown hair and and you're always looking somewhere no one else but you can see.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    I agree with Monday. Plot discussion time!

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a chance to click on the link in my siggy! -insert coin-

    Mar 14, 2009


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash