User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ I looked at Jaden and realized that she looked to blissful to be stuck with a bunch of teenagers on a harrowing journy through...well...whatever. "She's plotting my death, I ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 I love it but it's hard to read.

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I smiled, trying to hide my concern. What had he wanted to tell me? Oh well, guess I won't find out for some time. Looking around as was my ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Andrew~ "Well, I believe I'm slightly screwed. Note to self; pissing off bears is a bad idea." I shot at the bear again, missed him, and shifted. I would be ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ I circled above the group, quite misrible. Had someone cursed my existance or was my luck really this bad? The squirel man had told my captors where they were ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Andrew~ I twitched. There was too much energy for me to stay still. Must warn those idiodic hyenas of the mama bear. Must warn. Must warn. I jumped from branch ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 so true...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    I do. I have cousins and friends all over the place so it's a great way to stay in touch.

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    boat

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    pacific

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I watched as my, well, my kin, ran into the forest. She had disapeared and I felt a pang of sorrow. She could run, be with her people; I ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    band

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    **there aren't enough actually bad guys, so I thought I should bring in one...sort of.** Name: Andrew Knight Age: 16 Good/Bad: Bad.. teehee Animal: Red squirrel…not the stupid gray kind. ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    reaper

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    life

    Mar 21, 2009


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)