User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ I rolled my eyes and jabbed Comet in the ribs. We would have to work on his people skills. We'd decided to get away from everyone because people and ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    ...how about we disscuss the actually one cares about that. So when are we actually going to have the kidnapping.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    awww *shoves medicine down throat*

    Apr 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    hehe...now...all we need is some posts.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ Looking at the stranger, I smiled. Everything was changing; the guy I had just shot was now the person I had just healed. And now my secret was out. ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Jessa~ My nerves were shot. The man that I feared most was in the same room as me. Blinking, I realized that not only was I terrified; I was bored ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    puke

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Not The Norm Stereotype

    It occurred to the three that were conscious that they probably weren't going to live through this. Jak couldn't help , but laugh and Jared swore at the whole world, ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    *preforms CPR* Ash-- I wandered through the halls, not caring that I was supposed to be in class. The piano had been out of tune and I'd winced everytime I ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ We could wait until he bleeds to death, or we could kill him...but then Rey could die. Thoughts whizzed in my head at lightning speed. This was really a ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I the only one on YWS when i have homework?

    *coughs* I diligently work on my...nevermind. Yes. Procrastnating gives my life some craziness. That and confusing people when I speak in Gaelic...you know, the two words I can actuallly say. ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ Putting an arrow to the string, I followed Rey and Trace. I trusted Rey's instincts and kept my eyes and ears open. A twig snapped and I nearly shot ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Erica~ Looking up again, I noticed that Gregory had a hard look in his eyes. Following his gaze, I saw an almost animalistic look in Haven's eyes. My palm started ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ Surprised but satisfied, Kaida sat and looked fondly at Cerean, who was grazing nearby. His dark coat shimmered and he looked up, sensing he was being spoken of. "I ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I smiled, though annoyed. "First of all," I started, my competitive spirit kicking in. No one suspects me like that without good reason. "I am of Rohiran blood and ...

    Mar 27, 2009


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites