User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: High school

    ~Naomi~ My jaw nearly touched the ground when the girl started to sleep. Then I turned back to my music. She didn't bother me at first, but soon it started ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    ~Naomi~ I heard the remark before the door closed, though the pounding music, and almost felt bad. Almost. I did have a problem: I simply did not want to be ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    ~Naomi~ Somehow, my mother got a hold of information that some kids from my school were getting together at a restaurant. I'm positive this information came from my all-knowing younger ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    I hope this works for you, Incog. ~Larinda~ I followed Becca. For some reason I couldn't help it, I liked her. Joshua was extremely confused right now, and, worse, he ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    ~Naomi~ I'd already memorized my schedule, headed to my locker, and then chemistry.. If a class could be loathed, it was chemistry. Normally, math was no problem for me, but ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    ~Naomi Lynn Winters-11~ I didn't mind English, really, in fact, it was one class I actually enjoyed. But the first day...ugh...I never could stand the first day of school. Why ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Name: Naomi Lynn Winters Age: 15 (turning sixteen in september) Gender: female Grade: 11 Personality: Too quiet for her own good, a lot of people assume she just thinks she's ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    ice

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ~Ryan~ I snapped into action, "Diana, don't you have a machine-thingy-ma-gig to find bugs, even the tiny ones that are especially hard to find, 'cause I swear I heard you ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Interested In How YWS Is Coded?

    My brain is telling itself to explode.

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Mate

    ~Natalie~ The day was just beyond new, gray clouds covered the sun. Most would not call it a pretty day but I loved it. The air smelt of rain, it ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Name: Ash Age: 17 Gender: Male What you are: Prisoner Special Gift: Anything he draws comes to life Appearance: He looks younger than he really is, 12-14ish. Personality: Indifferent. It ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Underground

    ~Rosa~ "Take this." I told her as soon as we'd left the room we'd put her in. In my hand, extended towards her, was a crutch. She scowled at it ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Underground

    ~Rosa~ "It's hard to protect yourself when you've been ordered not to move." I said cheerily. "What?" "You aren't to move until that ankle heals up. If you really want ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    ~Naome~ Choices: 1.Get eaten. 2.Become a slave. 3.Beat him over the head with my bo staff. Three would have been the preferred option, but I barely had my body in ...

    Jun 10, 2009


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)