User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Comet~ Do we have to go back? I asked Star, she nodded, putting on her ski cap. They couldn't see our ears; not yet. We'd caught a few small animals ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I'd started walking back and now regretted it. Panic attacks? This was definatly something I wanted to know about; and I blew it. I gave the man his food ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed

    Name: Andi Lanset Age: 17 Gender: male Appearance: Long brown hair that's always tied up, green-gray eyes. He's not that much taller than the average person and has a normal ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    ~Kaida~ I stood silently in the shadows. Sure it was a bad thing to be eavsdropping, but I didn't trust this guy. It was hard for me to trust anyone ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ "Me and Comet are good at hunting." I said, still thinking. Comet had some deisire to go to Midori's camp, and I sort of agreed. There wasn't a lot ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    ~Damien~ After falling a bit, I'd landed and shifted to my human form in hopes that I could get out of the electrical device that was holding me prisoner to ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Last Song of War

    Thank you both so much for your reviews and encouragement. And I fully agree, Mars. Typos definatly have that suckage factor. Again, thank you so much! ~ Risa

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ The wind wafted into the cave and with it the smell of more humans. My ear, the ones hiding underneath the ski hat, flattened against my head. I felt ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    ~Lillith~ "Well...I know a few lyrics...Uh..." I pried my brain for any information at all. "I think it's something like...uh...We're not done yet...uh...not going quietly into the night, not me ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Comet~ "Comet." Star said, warning me. This kid didn't know what me and star had been through; what we could do with our bare hands. I couldn't wait for him ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ "Well, uh..." I tried to break the silence. My voice echoed a little bit and I flinched. I was probably being paranoid, but that's what keeps me alive. "Me ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Last Song of War

    Don’t scream. Pain is nothing compared to what you posses. Don’t show them fear—you don’t need to fear them. They throw me to the ground. I taste dust—the same dust ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ "Just when I got some sleep for the first time in who knows how freaking long." Comet grumbled, sitting up. I sighed. We'd had nightmares too, though we had ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Star~ I jumped up and sprinted for Meave, Comet right behind me. We were moving at say, 25 MPH when we skided to a stop. Oops. Oh well, too late ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    ~Comet~ Can't we just leave 'em to die? I asked Star. People and me didn't mix well, which was why we want to 'accidentally' get lost in the Canadian wilderness ...

    Apr 4, 2009


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author