-
Re: Loveless Dreams
Name: Larinda Age: appears 18 or 19 Gender: female Species: dream creator Appearance: Her hair goes to her hips and is lilac with navy blue tips (about 4 " from ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
~Kaida~ "Trace, let her go!" Rey said, his eyes flitting from my face to the sword to the sword bearer. There wasn't anything he could really do at this point; ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
oooh...it's pretty 9.99999999999/10
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: {.Endless Waltz.}
Name: James Tyler Gender: male Age: 28 Selection: Lieutenant --> Commands Platoon Appearance: He has shaggy brown hair and very dark green eyes. He isn't especially tall, but he has ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Morph
~Damian~ They still didn't trust me; I could see it in their eyes. I was trembling again. Being surrounded by people-people that didn't like me-was nerve racking. Claustrophobia was starting ...
Apr 22, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
~Kaida~ "Yes." I said quietly. The sword was pressed harder against my throat. There was pain and the warm sensation of blood trickling down my neck. I felt the need ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
~Comet~ I found Chris easily enough, and he had a weird look on his face. A look I didn't particularly like. "Chris," I growled, "Get back to the cave. Where's ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: Morph
~Andrew~ I sat back in the chair; a lot more comfortable now that nothing was goig to eat me. Damien's fate didn't bother me since birds of prey always made ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed
~Andi~ I blinked, looking at Kassie. She seemed to be a little bit troubled about something. "Are you sure you're alright, Miss Kassie?" I asked. "Yes, I'm perfectly alright." She ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
~Comet~ A wind came into the cave and both me and Star dropped our food-which we do not have a habit of. We both smelled two things we weren't expecting; ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
you get smilely army! -insert coin-
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed
~Andi~ I was busy bartering with a salesclerk for some food, smiling too much really. They guy was starting to see things my way when my attention was taken from ...
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Morph
~Damien~ I flew quietly back to where I'd last seen the other shifters. I'd been somewhat forgotten, though the electrical thingy was still around me. It was getting hard to ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
~Star~ They DO realize that being on a stranded island is not the best place to go on a date. Comet said, chuckling a bit. I glared at him, though ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
finger
Apr 18, 2009
