-
Re: Loveless Dreams
~Larinda~ I blinked, thinking. Why did I want to be different? I pulled my hair out from behind my ear. "Individuality is something that is hard to come across. When ...
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed
~Andi~ "They're sort of normal, I guess." I said, wishing I could shrug, "I wish I could say I was close to them, but I'm not. They're always doing something. ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed
~Andi~ "Of course we'll come with you." I said. Kyna nodded rapidly in response, then blinked as if in a daze. I chuckled, "dizzy." She nodded and yawned. I bent ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed
~Andi~ Kassie was a little bit in front of me, so she didn't see me looking at her. She was extremely beautful, and I couldn't help but notice. Best of ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed
~Andi~ Kyna grinned and took her hand. "Can I show you my special spot?" She asked, her eyes wide and beautiful. The suggestion surprised me, even sweet Kyna didn't open ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
~Star~ So? I got enough. Comet's voice said, and I felt both his annoyance and his curiosity. What had he seen? For some reason, he was hiding it from me. ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
~Larinda~ He was very good looking, as far as men go, which made me a bit of a nervous wreck. I tucked my hair behind my ear, watching him chew ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
~Comet~ I looked at Star, and she nodded. We can't afford secrets. So far, they've proven dangerous. Perfectly clear memories of betrayels went through both our heads, almost simotaniously. Both ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
~Larinda~ How can everybody be so careless when, really, a tragedy has befallen us. I sighed, breathing in the perfectly clean air. Sitting on a wooden bench, munching on a ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
rain
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
Whoot! I can't wait!
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Into the Past
wow, thank you!
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
~Kaida~ When Rey left, I finally realized what was going on. I hated that I'd been disoriented this long, that I needed this much help. The elf, Meer, wouldn't let ...
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Into the Past
This is really rough and I need a lot of help with it! Thanks in advance! Dig, dig, dig, below the surface you go. Down, down, down, Delve into to ...
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
~Kaida~ I groaned, my head felt like it had been split in two. When I opened my eyes, everything was blurry and every noise seemed so far away. Nothing made ...
Apr 23, 2009
