User avatar

penny

  • Welcome Mat Re: Salut!

    Hey. I guess it's my turn to introduce myself, huh Alyce? I'm Penny. I only slightly migrated from the other site because i was only there for about a week ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Adventures in Yellow

    A muttered apology was all I could muster After your brief (but majestic) speech About ‘keeping that terror on a leash’ - I really like the splash of rhyme. I ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My smile's just a pose

    I really like the second half. The whole poem has a very unique rhythm. But the first half of it didn't really catch my attention. Depressing can be a good ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Hey Elocin, I'm Penny. I'm into fantasy too, though I find it's easier to read that it is to write. Which is kind of ironic, don't you think? (i agree ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Vanilla

    This is a scene from what hopefully will turn out to be a book. I'd really appreciate some help with it. -penny ...I didn’t make it to my stay room ...

    Dec 5, 2004


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi