User avatar

penny

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Very Last Drop

    Hey bubblewrapped! I took your advice and changed the part about the shirt. I also changed part of the end from "the one you brought the red wine home in." ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Visitor

    mm...I just got a tiny bit confused. You started out talking about The Visitor as a proper noun, as someone specific. and then you stopped capitalizing it. I really think ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alexis

    mmk...being gentle with alexis :wink: okay, i really liked it, but the end doesn't quite fit. Actually, I think it would be more effective if you just left it at ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Very Last Drop

    I'm having problems figuring out where things should go, so if this is possibly in the wrong forum then i'm sorry! -penny The red wine is gone. Drunk. To the ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Hey Arvandor! I am very please to meet you! and i'm welcoming you even though you've been here longer than i have... :D

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    If you like Napoli you should try Robin Mckinley...she's got some pretty good ones. Spindles End i think is the best...i really like the fairy tale retellings...but Napoli is just ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Oh dear Alyce, you would come up with something like this, wouldn't you? lol. no, im jk, i love you. I think that i Try to speak English, but living ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Gathering Blue was about the orphan named Kira and she was chosen to be the community's weaver. It was by Lois Lowry. And there's now another one called The Messenger. ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just A Tragic Flaw

    Quietly sipping her raspberry Italian Soda, Madeleine turned her head in a jerky fashion toward the stairs every time she heard someone begin to ascend them. In the in between ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oh Gray Threads!

    Yeah, the language definately added to the humor. You took a serious kind of diction and made it very funny. awesome. :wink: -penny

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Day That America Will Fall

    i really enjoyed this poem. some of the rhymes are a little off. someone else mentioned that...about reading it aloud. it could flow a little better, but besides that I ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salut!

    Eloere- just cause i like french. :D

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Only Human

    very nice. your word choice showed the anger, but without becoming just...vulgar curses, lol. didn't you have a line about honey in another poem of yours? or was that someone ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Other Re: Cereal

    I have no idea what this is. It's just a paragraph. I tried to turn it into a poem at one point, but it just didn't work. So have you ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Siesi's Story-can anyone think of a better title?

    for a title you could try something about the necklace? And do we get to find out what happens to them? I'm very anxious to know lol. good job! and ...

    Dec 6, 2004


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet