User avatar

pelsteam

  • Official Polls Re: What will happen in 2021?

    Mine are pretty basic, but these are my thoughts: The Good: - Mass vaccinations are likely to be getting rolled out and I can see a slow return to normal ...

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I wish to become a knight! (Uhh... also a query about whether the six Green Room reviews I've done in the past two days count, or if I start from ...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you smile today?

    Today's smile moment was when I came up with a great idea for one of my plots. It wasn't a plot point I'd previously considered, but it immediately added stakes ...

    Dec 29, 2020


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates