Random avatar

pazey13

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence

    That was really beautiful. I really liked the part about the girl in the meadow. The use of vocabulary was really amazing! I really felt like I knew the character.

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Smile

    Wow! That was REALLY good! The use of vocabulary was perfect and it flowed along so well. Keep up the good work!

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Girl behind the mask

    Many girls are able to relate to this and that's what I really like about it. So many people get this feeling at one point in their lives. However, try ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Earth~Kinderland Chapt. 1

    That was pretty good. You really should put the dream parts in italics. Also, try to put in more sensory details. What is the character seeing, feeling, tasting, hearing, etc? ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Her Heart Was His to Break

    That was really great but I couldn't really get "into" the poem. The meaning of it was very relatable but I think that with better vocabulary, it could be deeper ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "I Love You," You Said

    Wow. That was really amazing. Your use of words was beautiful. It was really deep and touching. You almost made me cry!

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: School Romance?

    This is GREAT. I like how it's easily relatable. It describes the confusing questions of young love perfectly. GOOD JOB!

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dreaming By The Window (short story)

    Woah! That was really cool! I really like the interpretation of the thunderstorm-how it wasn't something to be feared. It was more of something to be in awe of. I'll ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dark Magick

    It's really good but like people have said before me, it's not much of a prologue. You should make the prologue more like the first chapter of the book. This ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pirate

    Prologue: Asher dove through the hole in the church wall for the thousandth time. He had been living in the small cubby hole for longer than he could remember and ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Pirate (first two chapters, revised)

    Prologue: Asher dove through the hole in the church wall for the thousandth time. He had been living in the small cubby hole for longer than he could remember and ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Pirate

    Prologue: Asher dove through the hole in the church wall for the thousandth time. He had been living in the small cubby hole for longer than he could remember and ...

    Mar 23, 2010


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes