Random avatar

pazey13

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    She got on live tv and in seconds, she had the entire world headbanging to a slowdance song. All except one asian dude who angrily refused to do something as ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    7/10 Oxford reminds me of a college but Onyx sounds really awesome. :D

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Definitely fly :) I've always wanted to be able to fly (without the assistance of an airplane or something like that) Would you rather eat 50 teddy bears (you would ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    Suddenly I heard

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    Greek gods rule

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Field of Flowers

    Oops. That last message was supposed to say "...this randomly popped into my head so I..." Sorry about the typo :)

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Field of Flowers

    I look around me Yellow, blue, green Colors flow like the sea Waving to and fro I mimic their motions While the winds blow They flow as one being Shaping ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Knight and Dragon

    At my old school, I used to have to recite a classical poem every year. This sounds like something that I would pick to recite! It sounds so professional and ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Roller Coaster (revised)

    "Come on, Khloe! It'll be lots of fun!" Khloe Jackson looked deep into her friend's eager faces and then back at the huge roller coaster looming in front of her, ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: White

    I agree. That was really confusing. I mean I get the death part but I didn't really feel like I could get any real emotion out of it. Like, I ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Roller Coaster

    This was something that I wrote in school and I just decided to post it up here. It's actually about me and my first ride on a roller coaster. I ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dead Sparks

    Wow. That was beautiful. I really felt the emotion that you poured into that. Good job!

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Pirate (first two chapters, revised)

    Hey Everyone! I feel like I wrote this a long time ago and I forgot about it for a while. A few days ago, I remembered it and decided to ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Roller Coaster

    "Come on, Khloe! It'll be lots of fun!" Khloe Jackson looked deep into her friend's eager faces and then back at the huge roller coaster looming in front of her, ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent tears

    Good :)

    Oct 25, 2010


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon