-
Re: Eyes of a stranger
This is really good. I have read another of your work and I must say that you did well on both of them! This is a really good way to ...
Feb 13, 2011 -
Re: Did you?
I really liked this! The way you started it was excellent. The way you ended it was amazing. :) Although, I think you should leave out the "Well," in the ...
Feb 13, 2011 -
Re: I Dreamt Of A Land
Wow. This is breathtaking! :) I liked the use of imagery. It was so beautiful and the lines seemed to flow together perfectly! I really enjoyed this. Keep writing. I ...
Feb 13, 2011 -
Re: Slips of the Pen
That was really confusing. Good, but confusing.
Feb 13, 2011 -
Re: If I ever,
Wow. This was incredible! It was very simple, short, and to the point :) I loved it!!
Feb 13, 2011 -
Re: Encased in My Nightmare
I really enjoyed reading this. I didn't think it was cliche at all! :) Keep up the good work!
Feb 13, 2011 -
Re: Depths
This is REALLY good. I can only imagine all the twists and surprises that can be packed into the story. This was a really good read and I can't WAIT ...
Feb 13, 2011 -
Re: Helpless
My name is Reilly August. I used to go to Samson Middle School. I need to hurry up and write this because people need to know the consequences of bullying. ...
Feb 3, 2011 -
Re: Thank You, Dear
This was really good and I liked the use of vocabulary! It was really descriptive and beautifully written. It sounds like something a depressed person would write. But if you ...
Feb 3, 2011 -
Re: My Forbidden Love
Not bad but I think you should make it deeper. I don't usually like poems that don't rhyme but this one isn't half bad :) Keep up the good work!
Feb 3, 2011 -
Re: My Miracle.
You should extend this and make it into a book!
Feb 3, 2011 -
Re: Iced Petals
This was really good! If it was a song on the radio, I would actually listen to it! You should put it on youtube. I would love to hear it! ...
Feb 3, 2011 -
Re: Bleeding heart
There was lots of bleeding. LOL. It was really descriptive though and well written :)
Feb 3, 2011 -
Re: Helpless
My name is Reilly August. I used to go to Samson Middle School. I need to hurry up and write this because people need to know the consequences of bullying. ...
Feb 3, 2011 -
Re: Rust and Stardust - Chapter One
This is really good but I didn't really understand what was happening at the beginning. Were the two men laying upside down, letting the dog lick their faces? I was ...
Nov 28, 2010
