User avatar

patience_isnt

  • Short Story » General, General Re: And I Love Death Too.

    Thanks Cobra! I was kind of thinking that after, but you know, when a whole bunch of people get together, they tend to do crazy things that they wouldn't do ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: At Death's Door. (Thinking of another title.)

    Thank you very much. I was confusing myself there, wondering how I should fix it. In the end, I just left it, feeling too lazy to figure it out myself. ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Abortions.

    Love it! It was well written, and a powerful message. Bravo! And I agree with tennisprincess; interviews and more direct quotes would definitely improve this alot more... but it doesn't ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: In An Instant

    Again, late. But that can't be helped. I really enjoyed this essay. I can't see you getting any less than an A on this. I wouldn't change it now. I ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Abortions.

    I love: "Also, teenagers who get pregnant are usually put into the “slut” category" If you’re thinking of getting an abortion, just remember this: “A person is a person, no ...

    Jun 23, 2008


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden