User avatar

parker-c-penne

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Soldier

    I have killed in my life. I've seen murder and I've grown to accept it. My eye's are stained by the wounds of other men. Am I a monster, A ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Calcium Hydrogen Carbonate

    Story is not yet completed. this is merely a prologue so please don't criticise character developement.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Day As A Widow

    Hmmmm, not the most compelling read and kind of cliched. A nice story, but nothing special. Sorry!

    Feb 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Inevitabilities - Chapter One

    Very insightful indeed and quite a compelling read! Keep it up, can't wait to read more

    Feb 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Calcium Hydrogen Carbonate

    Part I- Jerry Dolly "I believe your a reporter Mr. Dolly", his voice was crisp, and his words deliberate. He had planned this moment for so long- every minute was ...

    Feb 16, 2007


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser