User avatar

parigirle

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Among The Weak Chapter One

    Hi there! I'm Pari. :D So this is a little confusing. I think you should establish the MC a little better. We know absolutely nothing about her at this point ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I think you should let me review your work. :)

    There's really nothing for me to submit right now, but I recently discovered a love for critiquing, not least of all because I know that critiques can be story-saving sometimes. ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Magi {ch. 2}

    Hi!(: I know there's a part one, and I read it, so don't worry about that. Um... the wound, did she get injured in the previous fight? I didn't see ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Her stolen life

    Hi there(: Alright, firstly, I like the story. The plot is interesting and the idea is a good one; it's emotional and sweet. But there's a major problem: it's moving ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi everyone, I'm Pari(: I don't usually post an introduction if I join a forum or something - I guess I'm a bit too shy. But I've been lurking, and ...

    Jan 4, 2011


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World