User avatar

paraperson

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One down, another barely standing.

    This was unbelievably moving. It was, really! I mean, I was four years old when 9/11 happened, and I have almost no real emotional connection to that date, but I ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Three

    *WARNING* This chapter has some gore-y details, so if you have a weak stomach, I suggest you turn around now and read something else. Right, now that that's out of ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Three (DON'T READ ME. READ THE OTHER ONE)

    *WARNING* This chapter has some gore-y details, so if you have a weak stomach, I suggest you turn around now and read something else. Right, now that that's out of ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Family Matters. Chapter 6.

    That was a great ending! I totally did not expect it to end the way it did and really, I'd be delighted if you continued on from here because I ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Apocalypse: What now? Chapter 2 pt 2

    Whoa! You've got a a very intriguing plot going on! I think your story has a feeling that's slightly creepy which I love. You use a lot of description, which ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Two

    Chapter Two “May the ancestors bring harmony and love to the Sparks family and bless them with all that is good in the world. May the Sparks family find favor ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Roommate

    Hello! I'm not really a short story writer, but I'll do my best to review this anyway as a reader. Overall, I think it's a really neat little piece with ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Family Matters. Chapter 5.

    Hey there! I've been reading and unable to stop since I started chapter one! The only issue I have is a few grammatical errors, but other than that I really ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1: Rush

    Hi there! You've got a lot of action going on, which is great, but I think there's a little too much action and not enough description. I think the pacing ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Enchanted

    Wow! You've got me pulled in and wanting more! Very nice adjectives, sounds like you've got a really good plot planned out. You've got some great ideas flowing with Kitten ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One

    Chapter One There’s only five of us. Five people turning sixteen in the village: me, Malice, Piper, Ivy, and Weed. I throw a glance at Piper and scowled. She caught ...

    Sep 11, 2011


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun