User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Archive Re: Technology

    Rei from The Last Testament I stare at the box thing. It is a "television". I press a button. It becomes loud and pictures play on it. I scream and ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Power

    Daymion from Montony of War (look it up on google!!!) Power. It's for the damned. I know I have power. I have the power to change your life. With one ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    ~Keeley~ Oh hell no. This was not happening. She stared at herself in the mirror and poked the fangs. One minute she was an angel, the next she was a ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Daymion- He stares in shock as the demon roars through the bathroom. When it smashes the mirror, he comes back to his senses. Without even grabbing a towel, he runs ...

    Dec 27, 2010


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore