User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Romantic Novels Re: Dear Lucy: Chapter One

    A/N: FINALLY GOT CHAPTER ONE UP! Sorry for the wait....haha. Anyway, read on and make sure to check out the prologue also! Chapter One: Turned Upside Down When I was ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dear Lucy: Chapter One

    A/N: FINALLY GOT CHAPTER ONE UP! Sorry for the wait....haha. Anyway, read on and make sure to check out the prologue also! Chapter One: Turned Upside Down When I was ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can I Be Alex

    This did seem more like it should've been a short story than a poem. I did enjoy it and the word "scandalous" was very powerful. The rhythm is off a ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • General Articles Re: To everyone who ever thought about it.

    If you're reading this, then you're obviously in the wrong place. After all, if you were in the right place, then you wouldn't be reading this. That is unless you're ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Paper or Plastic?

    Okay, the medium doesn't matter I know, but there are certain things I love about paperbacks and hardbacks. I love the abuse I put my books through. It's not that ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Irony of Chastity

    Very interesting, it flows wonderfully though the ending isn't as strong as I would want it to be. I agree with Alzora. It seems like it should continue. I would ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Last Stand

    I loved the imagery. That's the first thing that caught me. I like how you expressed the emotions through imagery and it makes me intrigued to read your story. Heehee ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It's hard to be anything

    To all the homosexuals, bisexuals, heterosexuals who understand this. It's hard to be a lesbian sometimes when you hear that you are a sin. God hates homosexuals, and you should ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Other Re: Why am I a Christian?

    I liked it a lot. It really strung a chord with me, even if I am not a Christian. We all should be proud of our religion and be real ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost at Sea

    The imagery was quite capturing and I could imagine the sea which this person was stuck in. I could imagine the click of which you speak of. I love the ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dear Lucy: Prologue

    Prologue The sky was blue, the clearest blue in the past week. The wind ruffled through the trees, a nice breeze compared to the harsh winds that tore through the ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Third Strike, I'm Out

    It's alright. It's not too captivating as say other ones, but I'm not a big fan of romantic poems. I liked the baseball references because I haven't seen that done ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bone Queen

    Dude. Dude. You did it. You just did it. You made my day. Descriptive, chilling, haunting, amazing. Love it okay? Forget about dislike for a second because this is awesome. ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pretty Little Lucifer

    It was interesting and quite haunting. Actually I am reading it again because I love it so much. (Good job, that's a real compliment.) Basically I'd describe the girl more ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: MacNair

    Its...wow. The description is so intriguing. I love that in this poem. I read Harry Potter and I know who MacNair is, but I don't think others would. Still I ...

    May 20, 2011


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain