User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The End

    It's a rather sad poem, and something I feel right now. It's good, very good, but there are a few things I'd like to point out. The ending was a ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sleeping Wonder (1)

    Hey, hey, hey, my new story, I hope you like it. I enjoyed writing it, so read on. And BY THE WAY I know it's cliche so far, but it ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sin

    This is a very good poem and I enjoyed reading it. In my opinion, it is flawless. I am surprised that you are willing to talk about sin so openly ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear-Scent

    This is powerful. I love how you focus on the surroundings and let the emotions kick in. While many would say not to use fragments, which you did multiple times, ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Parting Love

    This is a very entertaining poem. At first I thought it was serious, then I thought it was about a bag of chips, and finally after I read the last ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Not The Hero

    Interesting, very good. I like that you used superheroes in this to portray a normal guy. This is something that a lot of people could relate to. However I have ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Crimson love

    A sea of red before mine eyes. Crashing waves fall over my head. Hand gripping, grabbing, pulling, tugging me under. Choking me in your grasp. Falling faster Breathing faster Beating ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Other Re: Beware Unkown

    This is rather different and gives me a strange impression. It reminds me somewhat of war. Don't ask me how, but it does. It's dark and then has that little ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I cut myself

    Interesting, that's how I feel when I do it...not that I do. Been clean for three months! Haha, this is great! It's engaging, pulling you in and at the end, ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I cut myself

    Interesting, that's how I feel when I do it...not that I do. Been clean for three months! Haha, this is great! It's engaging, pulling you in and at the end, ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Closet Case

    Mother, I'm sorry. I shut my door. Father, I'll miss you I hold a bottle. Forgive me. I twist the lock. Goodbye. And I'm gone.

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Bloody Money: Chapter One (working title)

    Chapter One: “All glory comes from daring to begin” –Eugene F. Ware Present Day: August 24th Setting: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan The night shadows covered the boy as he slipped into ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Simplicity

    It is a wonderful poem. It's interesting the way you repeat the word "simple." When I think of that word, I think stupid, but you mean innocence. It actually took ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stranger

    Whoa. Wait a second, *rereads*, that was very different! Alright, this is very strange. I like it though. After all, who writes about inanimate objects very often? That was wonderful ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm Over Here!

    This is awkward but could review Dear Lucy: Chapter One? Please and thank you, it's one of my children and I quite enjoy your reviews.

    Jun 28, 2011


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman