User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Other Poetry Re: Fledgling and Liar

    I actually loved "Fledgling". It's simple and sweet. As TedusCloud says, it's a metaphor not overly used. I think you should put a little more imagery in it and maybe ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My friend Wacky.

    Okay, it is a sweet poem and the best are the spur-of-the-moment poems. There are few things that could make it better. The first line: She makes a rainbow look ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mask

    You make the reader feel and you give them a good impression. It is very good. I can't find anything really to critique. The only thing is that when you ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Free Me

    Well this is a very interesting twist on the garden of eden story. I find this very interesting. Is there a reason why Cain is in his name? Will he ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ecclesiastic Mumblings

    So I love reading poetry but not really up for reviewing. To me, judging the grammar is hard because some poets don't like grammar. I think yours is fine. No ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: we us and our double side

    It's crazy to see our blood flowing, ain't it, from the knife that we killed that ho who was showing? As if we liked pain. We don't or we do. ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Love Burns

    I like the flow of this. A thing I caught was that "feel hin in side me" should be "feel him inside me". You should either keep it all in ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pros and Cons to dating a Ninja

    Haha, I like this. It made my day! What would happen if you dated a girl ninja? Haha it was fun to read.

    Dec 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicide Notes From The Fragmented Mind

    It catches my attention and the beginning is good. I understand that it is meant be vague (and I don't mind that) BUT it is too vague. You switch from ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The New Ways of Old Death

    How interesting! A few lines were hard to understand but all in all very interesting. The end makes me giggle evilly. The change in rhyme pattern threw me off. I ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the silent breath of love

    This is very interesting and moves you reader. The only problems with it is that it needs punctuation and capitals. Other than that it is very good. The beginning is ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dear Mr. Santa Klaus

    AN: My wish this year. Dear Mr. Santa Klaus, Every year I demand something new like an Xbox 360 or another gift I think is "cool." This year is not ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (unnamed)

    Well, I like it. It's short and sweet and to the point. I think that eulogy is a perfect word, but through me off a little. All in all, good ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: here i am

    Well I think we all feel this and I am glad you wrote this because this is something I feel right now. I think you need to put different stanzas ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Humor

    I hate that you put that note at the beginning because, although it doesn't make any sense, I actually liked reading it and pulled something really deep out of it. ...

    Dec 23, 2010


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor