User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you (final edit)

    I didn't like it. It was...kind of...blah. There wasn't any emotions in it. I don't feel the love, I just felt the teenage obsession to be with a boy. I ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Lucy

    A small letter. Feedback would be nice. The gardener usually trimmed the bushes every Wednesday, but since he was going to be out of town all that week he would ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Lucy

    A small letter. Feedback would be nice. The gardener usually trimmed the bushes every Wednesday, but since he was going to be out of town all that week he would ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dear Diary

    Well this would be a great romantic story. I would make the entries longer and definitely show the girl's true feelings. Make sure to be realistic and include what a ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Last Thoughts

    Okay it was very beautiful and touching. For a 1000 word competition, it was very good. I didn't find any grammar or spelling mistakes, so I'll skip that. I think ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    ~Keeley~ Oh hell no. This was not happening. She stared at herself in the mirror and poked the fangs. One minute she was an angel, the next she was a ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled - Chapter 2

    It was pretty fast paced, but in this chapter it worked well. I didn't find many things wrong with this, except Guinivere annoys me to no end. She reminds of ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: the days

    Okay this is not for you literal poets. If I get told to clarify what I am talking about, I might scream. This is for the reader's interpretation. (Written on ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Daymion- He stares in shock as the demon roars through the bathroom. When it smashes the mirror, he comes back to his senses. Without even grabbing a towel, he runs ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Average Day

    READ BEFORE READING STORY!!!! Okay so this will be very graphic. It will include murder, angst, anger, blood, love/lust (not sure), crazy people, and of course lots of dead bodies. ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled - Chapter 1

    1.) Are you out of your mind? Yes! I want to know more. I want to know more now!! 2.) I love the description. It wasn't too much or too ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Nigerian Youths, Get Busy!

    I like the fire in your writing. I feel like I can hear your voice yelling at people to get motivated. However I have no clue what Nigerians have been ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tea

    It's witty and simple, which is what I love in a poem! I loved "The Earl was drunk." That line made me laugh. This really isn't much of a review ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire

    Oops! Sorry I meant Persephoneia! Again, I'm sorry for that typo!

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire

    I think I may have the wrong meaning out of the poem...but I'm sticking with it. The rhyme scheme was off, but I didn't notice until I read wewinwelose's review. ...

    Dec 26, 2010


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson