User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Homemade Devil

    Haha this is actually how I feel right now. Very short, very to the point, and I like it. And I have nothing left to say so Happy January!!!

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The stain (I'm terrible with titles...)

    It was...alright I suppose. I didn't feel at all in the poem. I saw what you were describing, but it just isn't my type of peom I suppose. Your imagery ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Divine Eternity

    I feel like such a loser but I like the broken pattern of it. An ode to big words. And you used words that aren't even in my dictionary, so ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lesson in Breaking

    This may be a lame review but oh well I am giving it a shot. I detected bitterness in this (well no dip, Sherlock) and that is what made me ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Have Your God

    I love the anger in this. It is so "in-your-face" about it. The thing that off-set (is that a word?) it to me was the comparison of the Christian's dull ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Shizu from...I don't know the title yet so I am going with Shizu. Oh great, this is just fecking great. I am the great assassin of all time and I ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The In-Between

    This is beautiful. It is such a beautiful nightmare. I love it completely. Your imagery is great and I could picture it unfolding. You have a great talent.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Education Worth Paying For

    Haha, it's quite ironic actually. Though I am slightly offended because my mam works on aeroplanes and my dad is in construction and theyre sending me to a private school. ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When You Were Here

    The imagery in this was wonderful! I liked the flow and it made me think of a romantic setting. I think you should really expand on it and tell how ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Technology

    Rei from The Last Testament I stare at the box thing. It is a "television". I press a button. It becomes loud and pictures play on it. I scream and ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Power

    Daymion from Montony of War (look it up on google!!!) Power. It's for the damned. I know I have power. I have the power to change your life. With one ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Music while you write?

    Well it depends whether I am at school or not (no ipods rule). I love listening to music when I am writing, but it doesn't exactly inspire me. If I ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I stand on the brink of despair

    I liked it! It was very artistic. I like the last part, come stand with me at the edge of despair, and we shall skip stones against life. I don't ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Haha, this was funny. Though yeah, I agree that it didn't flow well. Still, all for fun, so I don't really care. The last line makes me laugh.

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Lingering soul

    This is very beautiful. I didn't find anything wrong with it. It connected with me and reminded me of my Papa. Readers can definitely connect with this. A title? A ...

    Jan 3, 2011


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain