User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Miss You

    I think that you should expand on this. Throw in more metaphors and meanings into this. I don't know what else to say. It didn't give me any depth. It ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Observations and Musings.

    Head pounds as she writes. Drowning in the ocean of pills and wine she shouldn't be touching, but who's to tell her no? Step aside and look in front. Mother ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Stay Tonight

    I love this. Just wanted to say. I didn't find anything wrong with it. All your grammar is correct as is spelling. It gets the message across very well.

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Luke stood by Mark, watching River Michaels get swarmed with fans. It was...RIVER MICHAELS!!! He began to breathe heavily. "Erm, Luke, are you alright?" Mark asked, inching away slowly. "Oh ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Perfecting the art of goodbye

    (Please excuse me but because I am lazy, I won't pull quotes from this.) Let's start with the dissection before I give my overall opinion. The first four lines, I ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: abiotic

    Well, this woman definitely have OCD. I love your wording in this. It gave me that haphazard, crazy sense in this. I learned a new word from this! I don't ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Other Re: Becoming a journalist

    That's very helpful. May I ask, do you have any references to go to in order to learn about that career? Could you give me some? Very informative article, by ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: you say

    The lines are a bit too short and concise. Maybe you should fit some more metaphors in it, like the beginning one. Like maybe compare your feelings to a ship ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: L-O-V-E

    Haha this is a fun peice. The mistakes were pointed out already. This made me giggle. I would love to show this to the couple's in my school.

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Nathan~ "I believe I can fly~" he sang as he flew over the horizon. Hell, he was better at flying than Lucius! BANG!!! Until he ran into a tree at ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night Shadow

    It was a bit repetitive. I am assuming that a Night Shadow is like your angel but as a shadow. It gets the point across.

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    I go by lockers. "Hey Sarah..." There he is, Rivera, with my best friend. He grins. "Hello oh so holy creator." I faint. "Hey is she okay?" Sarah asks. Rivera ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Summer's Dream

    I feel that, in that situation, you didn't give it very much justice. The last stanza was just, ech. I didn't feel the heartbreak, or the revenge, or the reason ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of differences: of what we want and what we are.

    Of differences: of what we want and what we are by JMS We can sit there on front porches, wishing our life away. "I'm gonna be a doctor!" Well I'm ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cold

    So this wasn't half bad. Not bad at all actually. The rhythm and rhyme was very nice. I would get rid of the "dear" because when I read it, it ...

    Jan 13, 2011


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob