User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Arachnid

    Short, but interesting. It took me a second to get what you were talking about, despite the poem's name. It seems like I don't pay attention. The flow is nearly ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Charlie The Cheat

    I vote with WritersUnleashed. Draw it with turtles. Seriously though, this was cool. It made me laugh. Poor Charlie, he was such a mean kid. That could be wonderful to ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paper Flowers

    Inspiration is in the spoiler. This is thanks to my papa's death, my music, and for the fascination with snow. I dedicate this to my invisible man, since this is ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Sponge Bob

    It was very cute and sweet and very descriptive of the show. Basically, you summed of SpongeBob in a poem. Heehee I love that show, I won bonus points in ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Writing Tutorials Re: 5 Tips for Realistic Characters

    No wonder I pass my Spanish tests.... Haha, all jokes aside thanks for writing that. I actually record my conversations with them on the sides of my notebooks. Heehee they're ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Arion~ Arion felt Keeley's stare on her and frowed. "Stop staring," she muttered, going back to the television. She saw the hungry glint in Keeley's eyes and backed up. "What ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Cheat Death

    It's an interesting idea, however the poem is very cliche. It flows nicely and the ending is very intriguing, however the beginning is very overused in ideas about death. It ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Lucias from the Last Testament- "So you see, I was the one who ate your cookies, stole your bunnies, burned them, killed your dog, put him in the stew, let ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Exhausted Anger

    Very interesting, I am intrigued. This is very detailed and it was beautiful. Your description is very interesting. I hope you write a lot more with this. I want to ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Upon Angel Wings

    My hand reaches for his neck and suddenly, I am but a child again crying over a lost toy, telling him to stop being mean and won't he PLEASE give ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Cutter's Fate

    It is a very nice poem, however it does not draw the reader in. You basically tell everything that the reader needs to know instead of showing it. That is ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Somewhere Over The Rooftop.

    Okay this was very good. I really am touched by this poem, since I am also having this debate with my parents before college. I agree with Miko. That line ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bodies

    You are a beautiful writer. It was exquisite, and that's not a word I use very often. I loved the metaphors you used, especially the "But now the clouds are ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Light and dark.

    The edits I have are done, so I can just talk about what I liked about it! I loved the flow of it, and the very interesting concept of light ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lies

    I can't relate to this at all. What is the 13th at the lake? I have no idea what you are talking about. Make it a lot more relateable. I ...

    Mar 8, 2011


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato