User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    With most controversial subjects, I honestly don't care. If you want to have an abortion, that is fine for you. I would admore the person who was able to have ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are you planning on purchasing the Journal?

    I want it for Christmas, but I'm totally broke right now and any money I get needs to go for food for my folks.

    Sep 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ghost: 1

    Alone, have you ever felt it? Do you even know what I am talking about? Have you ever lied awake, staring up at your ceiling, wishing to talk to someone ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Truth

    Wow. Just whoa. This poem is completely beautiful, and I don't say this lightly. This points out what I am feeling, and I actually felt some fear in my stomach. ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lipstick on His Collar

    Wow! This is really interesting. It is not simple at all in my opinion, but very easy to see. I thought I would see a lot more anger in this, ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lost

    Green leaves dance in the wind as the sun burns down. It is not the sun she wants as she wanders down the shaded path. Shadows stretch out their hands, ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: To everyone like me.

    Do you live in a home That's just not your own? Have a lot of friends But still stand all alone. Do you try to close your eyes But stay ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Invisible

    Fuck it. The penetrating stares And the emptiness Chewing at the heart, Insanity reigns. Fuck it. Eyes are bleeding red Lips chapped With hands shaking. Fuck it. Scar upon scar. ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do your characters talk to you?

    They don't speak to me, not verbally. I write to them though and they write to me, if you get it. I have a whole journal of conversations with them ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rocking Around the Night with Jimmy Relicks: Episode 1

    Rocking Around the Night with Jimmy Relicks: Episode 1 On Studio B, the crowd sat, mumurs racing down the aisles. This was the first live show of the RAN and ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Other Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Twitterized)

    Totally do the whole series! That would be so awesome! I loved this and I love Twitter. It rules! But you should add some other people's posts. That would be ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Fourth Choice Chapter 1

    It's very well written and I cannot wait to read more about this character. The description is very good, and your character is very believeable. All in all, a very ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of Fire and Shadow

    I absolutely enjoyed reading this. The imagery was wonderful and I can imagine my friends and I doing this while camping. I hate punctuation, and it's not necessary in this ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The July 2011 Review Day Check-In Thread

    Maybe five or six. My goal is 16.

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven's a bad place to be

    It's a bit dull. I agree with LiesOnLies. I would have liked it if you would have expanded on it all instead of that repitition. Sometimes it's good to use ...

    Jul 31, 2011


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta