User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Through the Glass

    A/N: I have so many other things to do, to redo, and such, but I really wanted to write this. I sobbed like a baby writing this, so don't say ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello to anyone who cares

    So hey! I just want to formally introduce myself since I'll be on here a lot more often. Well basically some stuff about me. I live somewhere in the US ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Person You Used To Be

    For a first poem it is actually pretty good. I remember my first was a variation of "Roses are red, Violets are blue." Anyway, the poem doesn't have that certain ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    It is a good topic to write a poem about, however it can throw you off with the lack of punctuation. It flows very well, perfectly with the rhymes, however ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lies

    It's rather interesting, to say the least. It is true and it is horrible, but my opinion is that it can also be beneficial. However for this poem, it is ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling

    I think I am falling. What's standing, when you fall your whole life. When I land, I know it will hurt. Now I long for it. I want my legs ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Maybe I Write

    I have to say that I love it. The pain, that's the pain I know so well. Lying to yourself and then you write and the ink becomes your blood ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Grammatical Error?

    To you, my parents. Mother dearest, do not put thy hand on me and tell me to lay down. Lay down and go to sleep. Lay down and be meek. ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If You Only Knew My Name

    I can feel the emotions coming through. It's neat that you used a letter to form this poem. I like how you ended it with "Someone that misses the real ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tears in the Dust

    This was very moving. It exposes that, even after the Haitain earthquake, the Haiti people are still not recovered and there is not enough help for anyone. You definitely deserved ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Ghost Whistperer: Proluge

    To be honest, I'm not sure if I like it. It's...alright in some aspects but very cliche in some ways. I can predict the story line from here. The girl ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Indifference

    If I cussed in this review, then would you know that I really liked it? I did. I loved the flow of it, the feeling of it. Indifference is the ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Slaughtered Over Kind Words

    It's a rather difficult poem to understand. Punctuation and capitalization need some fixing. I wouldn't use dashes around "By the very ones I gave them to" nor would I use ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tomorrow

    I like the mood and the visual. However, I would like to see more punctuation in it. I know that there is poetic liscense and all, but it's hard to ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Counting the Stars

    So this was rather interesting. It's a nice love poem and normally I never review love poems. I wouldn't change anything, besides a few nit picky things that I prefer, ...

    Mar 13, 2011


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy