User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sincerely, Brain

    Okay this is rather humorous. This is what we all think after heart break, but we never listen. Stupid heart always jumps forward. I think it's rather a cliche poem, ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Luke~ "Look! I have so many friends..." Luke murmured, oblivious in his happy state. "I never had this many friends before." He looked over at Mark. "Poor him, he's all ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rejection

    I do absolutely love it. The lack of structure really draws me to the poem. However the 'falling to pieces' is very cliche. I mean, there is a lot of ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Roses are red...

    She sat across from him and hid her face in her hair, a smile playing across her lips as if he'd told a joke. Yes, this was Derrick, the boy ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To My Stalker

    I feel bad because I'm technically a stalker (my stalkee knows who I am though) and this poem is serious, but funny. I loved the last stanza. The first one ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    (not really enemies but they do hate each other) ~Mark from Monotony of War~ "WHAT?!" A glass smashed against the wall. "What do you mean you want to have a ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Waves Across Sunset Boulevard

    To my ex girlfriend, may she rest in peace. And she cries. She cries As the rain falls down across her face. She dreams Of sunlight But she can only ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    ~Arion from...Arion XD real original title I know~ Arion heard the alarm go off. Wait, what? It was still dark! No, she didn't want to wake up! It was too ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Running With Music

    Now this is awesome. I love it, epecially that you used music for your poem. It's awesome that you got featured! Good job! I reccomend what the others said, but ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode To Zombies [contest entry]

    I love the imagery of it, but I don't find this poem creepy or scary. In fact, it was just an ode. Sorry, but if it was creepiness you wanted ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Church

    Haha, feels like I'm in a critical mood lately. I actually do like the poem. (The name should change though, it bugs me now that I read the poem.) I ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shatterd

    First: CAPITALIZATION, GRAMMAR, AND SPELLING!!!

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hold the knife

    I don't see anything to change but the die to dies thing, other than a few personal changes. I absolutely love this. This poem is absoluetly great and can relate ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Odyssey

    I don't know what I think. I'm so confused right now, so I'm not quite sure what to say. I like it, I really do. You let the reader draw ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That Sacred Slut

    It's rather interesting to me. I love the flow of it and the description was very good. I like that it was a "dark" theme, but really what is "dark"? ...

    Mar 18, 2011


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard