User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Other Poetry Re: Bloody Queens and the Matriarch in General

    Picture perfect. Eyes so wide. An earnest smile that festers lies. A snake, a shad, A vine, a mask. A doll-faced queen. A masked fiend. Piercing wind. Twisted branch. An ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Why Friend Fell

    I curse you! You are one of the people who wrote something that made me cry. I guess it's because I am close to someone who does this stuff, and ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fly

    As weird as it sounds, I like this style. It's more direct and less formal, which is really interesting to read. I don't agree with gowtham, it IS a poem. ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Devil Keeps

    Few grammar mistakes but it was very good. I would like to see you build on this and make the idea less subtle. Maybe you should build on the imagery. ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Look, Ma

    It's interesting, this event. I liked the flow of it, but you don't need the commas everywhere! It drove me nuts! Commas don't need to go at the end of ...

    May 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Big Head and Other Scraps

    Wow. Just wow. It's...wow. Okay, besides wow, it's intriguing. Ha! I knew you were messed up! I like it. I like this drabbling. It's cool. I like the irony. I ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Voice in my Head

    I agree with chibi. A few lengthened lines would make the poem flow a lot better, and it is complain. I also think you should add a period at the ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Other Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    First off, I love Mercutio and Benevolio. Heehee that was so awesome. Ben and Merc were my favorite characters in the original play. My suggestion would be to put the ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Daddy, The General

    I really loved it. I could imagine a little soldier doing this. It sucks that your dad is like that but I guess he's trying to make you a stronger ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: First kiss

    Okay I'm sorry to say but I saw the ending coming. It was so sweet so I guessed something twisted was coming up. I mean, it can't all be about ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All I am

    I am a liar. You can see it in these words. They shape me. They make me. And all you can do is assume. I am a statement, boring and ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Crossing The Rubicon

    Heehee, I liked it. I see why you won. I like the flow you kept and I loved the description. Good job!

    May 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Luna~ "This is so not funny," she said to herself, staring at the papaya and prune juice. She was sent to this island for a new survivor series her boss ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All I am

    I am ignorant because I state my opinion. I am a liar because I strive to please. I am an idiot because if I wasn't, you'd leave. I am coarse ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Call Me.

    Rather pissed aren't we? Haha, well this is the poem of the decade, what's on everybody's minds know when you think about it. I'm pleased that you kept the pattern ...

    May 8, 2011


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats