Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • Randomosity Re: Leaving

    My name is Dani and I've been writing for a few years. Until recently, I loved this site. Some of the people hurt the way they critique and I can't ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    When c.d players were cool. When Ken and Barbie were still together. Pandora

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word to Word Challenge!

    Loot Next Word please! Funfun! *Claps* Pandora

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is like an onion. There's different layers to it:Romantic, freindly, family oriented... Pandora

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    I'm best, I believe, at description. I can never seem to tell good jokes. XD haha. Pandora

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Remembering 9/11

    It was so terrible. I remember I was only eleven. And I woke up, so excited to go to school. And then my parents stopped me and told me to ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Crimson Life or death?

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Someone said 1?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    shine

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    maned (really is a word, believe it or not)

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    love

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    The color of my skin. (lol) Are you happy?

    May 10, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    I think either a penguin or a monkey would be cool. It's up to you though, good luck! Dani

    May 10, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I really like rock, but people say I'm an "emo" person I'm not quite sure what I'm labeled as yet, but I like Rock. .And please, no comments about emos.

    Feb 18, 2006


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace