Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • Writing Activities Re: How many words can you make of...

    ONOMOTOPOEIA (What I can find, may include others) on man pet pot tea men pit pat mop mope oat pen tin ten not pain pane one moan poem net tap ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Those one things... that are ... JUST READ

    mom dad wow bro orb ... Pandora

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Once. there was this thing and it liked this other thing, but the first thing made the second thing mad because the first thing was not really the kind of ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Part one: The Death

    From here you could see almost everyone, there was so many people! I wiped my red, tear stained eyes, took a deep, and said “Peter, to me was my boyfriend, ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Part one: The Death

    Okay, get ready, cause I have a lot. .....There he was laying on the bed, His arm scared from depression he had to get away, His tearful eyes flowed down ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Candy Ville

    I like how they're all proper. It makes it seem like real life. How some kids will follow whatever their parents say. Pandora

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Winnie (more to come)

    As face it, he just wasn’t good enough well at least in his mind this was the case. What? As face it? I'm not sure that makes sense. And you ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    I'm best, I believe, at description. I can never seem to tell good jokes. XD haha. Pandora

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Candy Ville

    That's really pretty good. Few things: 1. REALLY short. You may want to stretch it out. Like what happened on the way to the library, or what her homework was. ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Remembering 9/11

    It was so terrible. I remember I was only eleven. And I woke up, so excited to go to school. And then my parents stopped me and told me to ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Crimson Life or death?

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Someone said 1?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It never gets any easier

    That was really nicely written. I think a lot of people can relate to the girl. Sometimes a lot of people feel like there is no way life will get ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A girls cry

    That was really good, but spaces would make it easier for the eyes as the others have said. Keep up the good work! Dani

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myself

    Hello. Nice to meet you Adam. My name is Dani. I'm surprised. I'm the kind of writer who starts on something, but then moves ont o another idea. I've got ...

    May 10, 2006


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling