Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • Other Poetry Re: Pull the trigger

    Okay not sure if this will fit in with your poem, but where you say side and hides, it sounds odd. What about, "I put my hand to one of ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Are You?

    Just looking for the memories of your love I yearn for your fingers to heal me Just wanted to point out that these two lines are written SO beautifully! Great ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Solar Flares

    Stunning. It looks like you put a lot of thought into this. Keep up the great work! Pandora

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Spell to Turn Tigers into Butter

    I have no idea. Sorry! Pandora

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do you like this poem?

    Really creepy. But good nonetheless. Like Elizabeth?^^^ said, it leaves little to the imagination. It should be a bit more mysterious. Make us think about what happened. Love the first ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Word Too Far

    That was really long, but great! I'd love to see more! Pandora

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Neon Black And White

    Oh wow! That was awesome! You should definatley write more poems. I would love to read more of your work. Dani

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Removed

    Depression is realization of reality. For some reason, I really like this. It sounds scholarly. It sounds like it's from the heart. Maybe I wanted to be in here…ever think ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hapless Sinners

    I really like this, it seems like you put a lot of feeling into it and it turned out very nice. Pandora

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: There is still hope...

    I reread my message earlier ^^^ and saw that in the explanation of the orphan thing, I said her father was in on it, but in the actual story, I ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: There is still hope...

    Well, I wrote that she only shuddered, because like I said before, she was chained. She could barely move, let alone back into a corner. Also, the word 'minute' does ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is like an onion. There's different layers to it:Romantic, freindly, family oriented... Pandora

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Crayons-Exercise your metaphor proweness

    The Black crayon is an outcast. Shunned by those he once shared a box with, Claims from others he isn't a "real" color, Away from others he stays, But he ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: There is still hope...

    Okay this is my first story on TYWS...I'm nervous, I must admit, but I thought it'd be good for me. Please critique this and be honest. Thanks! (OH! And I'm ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    questions Pandora

    Oct 10, 2006


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx