Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ideas?

    I'm confused. I didn't understand any of this. Pandora

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Red Ribbon Week

    If you feel the need, To smoke the weed, Or smoke some crack, Just know it's whack. Why not come to a peer, And talk instead, And get some help, ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: My First Poem

    Thanks guys. I wrote another, with a bit more meaning, so I'd appreciate more critiquing. Pandora

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hell on Earth

    I liked both! Pandora

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Words

    I read it aloud and it flowed in my head so beautifully! Awesome work! It makes my first poem (I posted today) seem so bad...lol....keep up the great work! Pandora

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: My First Poem

    Sometimes I hurt, And sometimes I lose, But I'll always lie, And say I'm fine. I guess the reason, Why I hold it together, Is for you, For them. They ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For a Friend

    I think this poem was absolutely wonderful! I love how you say "I wish someone would try to break these walls of stone That surround my heart. Then they would ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Candy Ville (Chapter Four is finally here!!!!)

    Two days had passed since the strange encounter. Mia couldn't help thinking about Danny on the way home from school. She knew she would be in huge trouble if anyone ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Candy Ville (Chapter Three is finally here!!!!)

    Hey everybody!! finally going to get it on!!! but this one's really short so i could use some help! Chapter Three-Dinner "How was your day dear?" Mia's father, Mr.Smith, asked ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Candy Ville (Chapter Three is finally here!!!!)

    Hey everybody!! finally going to get it on!!! but this one's really short so i could use some help! Chapter Three-Dinner "How was your day dear?" Mia's father, Mr.Smith, asked ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Black Key; or, How I Love my Lovers /P

    I live for the wine of your confusion, the vague insistence of your loyalty. This line really stuck out to me. This was beautifully written, even with the very sophisticated ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles...

    I always pick the name AFTER the ENTIRE story is finished. It makes it easier to decide on a title. And like everyone else said, it is a good idea ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Commonly confused words updated: 7/27

    Another commonly confused word is then/than. Pandora

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word to Word Challenge!

    Loot Next Word please! Funfun! *Claps* Pandora

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Did you ever think?

    Could ever ruin somebodys life Wouldn't it be "somebody's"? Why did you lye "lye" is spelled "lie" Other than that, watch the puncuation and keep up the good work! Beautifully ...

    Oct 19, 2006


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal