Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dramatic Writing Experiment #1.

    MisterWaffles, I really enjoyed reading this. I hope it is not the entire thing, though. This seems like it may be the end of a story, or possibly the beginning ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Following My Heart (Through Seasons of Despair)

    cymbeline_x, I agree with them^^^, it could have used more puncuation. But it was a great poem. You should really try to make something more of this though. If you ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (secrets)

    cymbeline_x, I don't really like this, I'm sorry to say. The parenthesis are confusing. Is he/she saying this to someone and the parenthesis are only thoughts? Or what is going ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: where are you?

    darchoco, I somewhat like this. It's kinda shaky though. You say, "You are my life, something to live and breathe. But i don't want to hurt you, I don't want ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: how to begin a poem

    I love the first two lines. They seem very strong. But the rest seems a bit shaky to me. Is that the end, or is there more? Pandora

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Men

    When you simply say "the end,", it sounds a bit wierd to me. It seems out of place to me, I'm not sure why. Also they're^^ right, the word "fucking" ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bliss

    Cathy, It's very sweet. But the last line was very long. Pandora

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ode to an Omelet

    Sharty, I loved reading this, it not only brang a smile to my face, it made my day. It was such an odd subject to write about, but you pulled ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem deleted

    Swottielottie, Not too bad. As niteowl said, a bit of mistakes, but it was a good read. Nice job. I hope to read more of your work. Pandora

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Acrostic

    Lexy, I found this a wonderful read, a bit short, but wonderful. But it does sound like something that is a work in progress. Loved it! Pandora

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Did you ever think?

    Also, I'm a bit confused about: "I can stop and stay Play everyday" I just don't undersatnd how it fits into the poem. Pandora

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Loves Mysteries

    I enjoyed reading this. I like the way you say "silencing all evil and caressing all pain." B-e-a-utiful! Good job! Pandora

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide

    Contrary to what others said, I like this, I think you use the "do you ..." line a bit too much, but nevertheless, it's beautiful to me. Pandora

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    time Pandora

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Commonly confused words updated: 7/27

    What's the difference between colors and colours? Pandora

    Oct 23, 2006


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian