Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Face him! Put 'em up crazy stalker!-Jenny What would you do if you were kidnapped? Pandora

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Flowers and Birthday Cards

    This shouldn't be in lyrics, should it? It doesn't sound like a poem, nor is it long enough to be a poem. Try to post thing, maybe, in other poetry. ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Your Heart

    Try not to flood the forums. This is pretty bad, I'm sorry to say. Bad grammar, bad puncuation, makes no sense, and is poorly written. It makes no sense, it ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Girl Who Wants Everything

    Welcome to TYWS! I LOVED the narrator into thingy. It made me laugh. I don't really have a lot of time to critique, but I enjoyed reading this. Although, I ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Butterfly in December

    Shraz, Welcome to TYWS. I liked this. It was very nice, but it had little meaning behind it. I understand how butterflies are delicate like she was, but I was ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: November's Child

    I like the style you write with. Beautiful.\ Fav. part: "sleep for the moment dream if you can one day you will cease to be " BEAUTIFUL Pandora

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: New to this but have a read if you want.

    Wow! This was AMAZING! I was in awe the entire time I was reading. It is so beautiful! Please please please write more. This sounded so professional and so put ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Love

    You are lacking emotion. What you say may be true, but it is not put in a proper manner. And why is love so crazy? You don't explain that. And ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: please come back

    Please come Back I'm sorry I am sorry I know this is followed by what they are sorry about, but saying it twice seems very strange. Also, your vocabulary is ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Have you ever thought?

    I found this poem more pleasing to read than the others, but it still lacks that special feeling. It seems like you wrote this just to write it, not because ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: No One

    I didn't like this one either. (posted on other of your poems) It has many typos and spelling errors. Fand is right, no one will take you seriously for the ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Welcome

    I trutsully don't like this. I found little structure to it and it rhymed at times, but did not at others. It was kinda confusing. and take our families away ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Veil Not Seen

    I liked this one. I usually don't read from the fantasy fiction section, but this caught my eye. There may be a few things you want to change, but I ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elegy for the Son of Man

    Very different. I enjoyed reading this, especially the way the sentences run. I liked the way you used the names he was called. It not only makes you think about ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled

    You use a lot of adjectives. (not a bad thing, just pointing it out.) I like your story, but it seems a bit middle school are fine, but the way ...

    Oct 24, 2006


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee