Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Summer Horse

    “Number, please.” The lunch lady who Cassie could care less what her name is. You forgot "said" here. You did this in a few other places too. Y ou desperately ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    When c.d players were cool. When Ken and Barbie were still together. Pandora

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do you love me?

    This sounds like it's going to be a great story. A bit of spelling errors, but very nice. I'm not positive of this, so check it before you do anything, ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Viking 1

    I usually don't read sci-fi,but this was pretty good! I liked the ending. Unique Pandora

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    They say life is what you make it, But what if you only fake it, The insults they throw, you sit and take it, And the feeling inside, you can ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Coca Cola

    Wow, shuddered reading this. It was creepy, but it was a good creepy. It was very good. I look forward to reading more of your poetry. I liked how you ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled shadows

    Pretty. Welocome to TYWS. Pandora

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: In a nutshell

    I LOVED LOVED LOVED two lines in particular. First, "But I say it jumped" and second "If it is a stubborn nut". AMAZING. And this is overall a good poem. ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hope You Enjoy!

    Okay, wow, this was long. Try putting it into a few bulletions, part one, two three. Pandora Oh and welcome to TYWS!

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Flying high

    I liked most of it, a few lines, I thought, weren't as good, but still very nice. Pandora

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: moon song

    I liked this one. It was well written and although you did not use larger words, it fit well. Great job! Pandora

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Still In Yesterday

    First of all, put this through spell check. Never use the &sign, say "and". "To" should be "too" Capatalize "I" Now, I did not like this. It was not very ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: I Think of You

    I don't really like this. The words are all very small and very elementary. It has emotion, which many poems don't have, which is a plus, but it lacks diction. ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: bla

    I really didn't like this. How is ther a zoo in your head, how is there a wardrobe? I understand tears unshed and laughter, but this is confusing. Pandora

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: No One

    No, keep trying. You'll get it sooner or later. Most of the people here have been writing for EVER! Pandora

    Oct 26, 2006


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate