Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I really like rock, but people say I'm an "emo" person I'm not quite sure what I'm labeled as yet, but I like Rock. .And please, no comments about emos.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Life = Complicated

    This was so good, I read it over three times. And I commented already, but still, I really like this, there are a few things you might want to alter, ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Life = Complicated

    Well, I'm new at this, but if that got published, I'd buy it! Nice job! :D -Dani :P

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Intellectual Barbie

    Okay...this may not be the greatest, but constructive critisism is very much appreciated. Thank you. :D The light from the screen and the clock blinking form 1:02 to 1:03 were ...

    Jan 21, 2006


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill