Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    shine

    May 10, 2006
  • Research Re: I need a subject for my journalism class! SOS!

    You could definately write about the walk-outs. That may be a hot topic too, but if you argue it, you can definatley make it unique. Dani

    May 10, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Warsaw 1943

    Wasn't that named for the Warsaw pact to keep the peace? Dani

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    maned (really is a word, believe it or not)

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    love

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    The color of my skin. (lol) Are you happy?

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Leak

    May 10, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: history

    Well, first you might want to start off where and when he was born, and maybe to whom. Why is he famous? Was he a hero or just a man, ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Cut, by McCormick

    IT is such a great book, so well written and it's almost like a teenager wrote it. The imagery is great. The book really settles into the mind of a ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Semi new member

    Hi everyone, I guess I am not that new, but I haven't posted anything other than comments on other people's work. Everyone here is doing such a great job, I ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    I think either a penguin or a monkey would be cool. It's up to you though, good luck! Dani

    May 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Should I continue/ start to write this story??

    I really like it. It will leave everyone in suspense. As the other who commented, it's been done before, but maybe you can add a twist at the end, like ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: "Cut"

    Not sure who it's by, but "Cut" is an excellnt book! Dani

    Apr 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirrors that kill.

    Okay, I like the style of this, but I can't really tell you much until I can read some more of the story. What is she running from? Is he ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I don't think this can have a title-any suggestions?

    I think it should have a name that represents where she lives. :D The third sentence was a little screwy, I agree, but the last line was brillance! Great job! ...

    Feb 18, 2006


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek