User avatar

paintingtherain97

  • Archive Re: No Reception!?

    *I'd like to post for another character, a male, if you don't mind. If you do mind, I can just delete it. Here is a profile: Name: Samuel Allen Miller ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Lady Beatrix Academy For Young Gifted Ladies

    Name: Emily Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance: Emily is pretty but sickly and exhausted. She has scraggly, white-blond hair, and dull grey eyes. Her frame is tall and skinny, with ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: No Reception!?

    If a spot for this is unavailable, just tell me and I'll edit or delete. If not, here's a profile. Full Name: Sierra Rose Marsh Nickname: Sometimes she's called SiSi ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Viral Chronicles (accepting characters)

    Name: Katherine (Katie) Michelle Turner Gender: Female Age: 22 Appearance: Her hair is thick and dirty blonde. Katie's eyes are hazel. Her skin is pale and lightly freckled, her stature ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Full Name: Madeleine Toupin Nickname (If any): Maddie Position/Captive: Captive Age (14-19): 16 Gender: Female Appearance (written and picture - no scene - no anime): Maddie is from the slums ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Can I reserve one of the captive spots?

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: United States Academy of Wizardry (Open/ Not Started)

    Name: Rachel Wilder Age: 12 Gender: Female Dormitory: Dragon's Heart Hair: Rachel's hair is thin and straight, hanging limp to her mid-back. For this reason, she keeps it up in ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: United States Academy of Wizardry (Open/ Not Started)

    Name: Charlotte "Charlie" Eaves Age: 14 (has attended the school since 12) Gender: Female Dormitory: Aviator's Wing Hair: Her hair is a light chocolate brown and softly layered to her ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: United States Academy of Wizardry (Open/ Not Started)

    12-17 years old

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: United States Academy of Wizardry (Open/ Not Started)

    Wizards and witches aren't all contained to Britain. In fact, every country of the planet has witches and wizards. And these witches and wizards need training, education, so that they ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    dropping out

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    Jakie Mason-Headquarters Alexander has always kind of scared me. So when he strides into the room, I start. But I've got to remain composed. I know everyone here thinks I'm ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    Name: Jade Kianna "Jakie" Mason Age: 11 Gender: Female Code: 2 Power: Jakie can see into peoples' dreams, use them to manipulate them, maybe even to destroy them. She sees ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    Name: Elizabeth (Liza) Irene Turner Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: Liza isn't really shy, though she's generally quiet. She's not much of a talker. Liza isn't naturally this way: she's ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Over Ten Percent

    *I'm going to post this, but if this spot isn't availible or I need to change anything, just tell me, please. Name: Gracie Baxter Gender: Female Age: 13 Appearance: Her ...

    Nov 25, 2011


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx