User avatar

paintingtherain97

  • Archive Re: No Reception!?

    They took my cell. They took my beer. They took my ipod. They even took most of my books. Good thing I carry my weed on me. When I show ...

    Dec 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: No Reception!?

    Sierra I immediately check everything out when I get off the bus. The place seems okay, albeit a bit old-fashioned. Better than home, anyway. There's a family standing there talking, ...

    Dec 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Maddie Toupin- Captive It smells like salty fish and body odor. I'm bound by scratchy ropes, and I'm not the only one. There must be a dozen teenagers ondeck, manacled ...

    Dec 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The candle in the window

    This is great, from the first to last line. I didn't see any grammatical errors, but there are a few things I think you could do to improve upon this ...

    Dec 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Icky, Sticky Spider!

    This is really good. It has a natural, prose-y feel to it, despite a great rhyme scheme. The title is a little bit childish, but it kind of drew me ...

    Dec 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: tv in the kitchen

    This is better than anything I could have written, so I'm gonna go the nit-picky route. Sorry. our blood was burnt in a pot on the stove the rats turned ...

    Dec 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: No Reception!?

    *I'd like to post for another character, a male, if you don't mind. If you do mind, I can just delete it. Here is a profile: Name: Samuel Allen Miller ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: A Pirate's Life for Me DT

    posting for updates.

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Lady Beatrix Academy For Young Gifted Ladies

    Name: Emily Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance: Emily is pretty but sickly and exhausted. She has scraggly, white-blond hair, and dull grey eyes. Her frame is tall and skinny, with ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: No Reception!?

    If a spot for this is unavailable, just tell me and I'll edit or delete. If not, here's a profile. Full Name: Sierra Rose Marsh Nickname: Sometimes she's called SiSi ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Viral Chronicles (accepting characters)

    Name: Katherine (Katie) Michelle Turner Gender: Female Age: 22 Appearance: Her hair is thick and dirty blonde. Katie's eyes are hazel. Her skin is pale and lightly freckled, her stature ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Full Name: Madeleine Toupin Nickname (If any): Maddie Position/Captive: Captive Age (14-19): 16 Gender: Female Appearance (written and picture - no scene - no anime): Maddie is from the slums ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Can I reserve one of the captive spots?

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vanishing Traintrack

    The chains on pearly white are gone, poof, disappear, allow my teeth to take flight, The orthodontist did right, make the pearl squares adhere, to metal wires so tight. Glove-clad ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: United States Academy of Wizardry (Open/ Not Started)

    Name: Rachel Wilder Age: 12 Gender: Female Dormitory: Dragon's Heart Hair: Rachel's hair is thin and straight, hanging limp to her mid-back. For this reason, she keeps it up in ...

    Dec 9, 2011


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid