User avatar

paintingtherain97

  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Last Kiss by Pearl Jam

    Aug 18, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Because I need it

    Aug 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    We need more guys. There aren't any, yet.

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Locked in Lock Down (Started)

    Name: Cara Madeleine Hobart Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Cara is a short girl, not really skinny but not really fat, with curves. Her hair is cut about chin-length and ...

    Aug 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Grand Tourney

    Name: Isabelle (Belle) Tennet Age: 16 Gender: Female Status: Countess Affiliation: Vagria Appearance: Belle is a rather short, elfin girl, with a small bust and slender phisique. She has dark ...

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    Name: Rachel Caroline Weston Nickname: Rachel Year: Sophomore Appearance: Rachel has dark brown hair, shoulder-length and thick, which she wears half-up and half-down most of the time. Her eyes are ...

    Jun 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    Sure.

    Jun 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    Located in rural Conneticut, alongside scenic Lake Harmony, Harmony is a picturesque small town. In it is a private school and a public school, and a steep rivalry between them. ...

    Jun 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games (Started)

    I'm sorry, but I don't know how to send a personal message.

    Jun 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games (Started)

    I'd like to join as the female from district 9. If that isn't okay, just say so, and I'll delete it. If not, here is my profile: Name: Maren Grey ...

    Jun 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts---Started but still accepting!

    Name in Story: Elizabeth (Ellie) Moon Year: 5 Appearance: Ellie has long hair, dirty blonde, almost brown, that she wears in a loose braid down her back. Her eyes are ...

    Jun 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Renaissance - [Open]

    Name: Alice Priggs Gender: Female Age: 16 Physical Description: Alice has wavy hair that's between dirty blonde and dark brown in color, and it runs down past her shoulders. Her ...

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Geeks (closed)

    Name: Erin (girl) Age: 15 Instrument I play: drums, both with a drumset and in a bandroom Three things about me: -I have a morbidly obese white cat named Zeus. ...

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shedding

    This is a poem I wrote about my experiences and the experiences friends of mine have had with anorexia. I know it isn't good, but please try to be nice. ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: No Reception!?

    Sorry. It's just that Sam uses those things. I'll try to be less conspicuous though.

    Dec 28, 2011


If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb