User avatar

ozasatya

  • General Articles Re: My Sister Poo

    My Sister Poo Poo is my cousin sister and she lives in Rugby. Her real name is Pooja Menon and in the long list of my siblings she is my ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Friends

    Friends My friends were going far away from me And a long time would pass before their sight I would see. Their faces feigned excitement and happiness, But all our ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jealousy

    Thanks. I will improvise.

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jealousy

    He was the closest to me, And he had won the prize. But instead of feeling gay and happy, Why did I feel my anger rise? He was my elder ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    Dear friends, I was very happy to read your reviews, especially the one from Dreamy 115 was very interesting. Well all i would like to tell is that i tried ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    Loneliness I am alone sitting in my bedroom, doing nothing, just staring at the wall in front of me. My heart wants to sing aloud, But out of it no ...

    Nov 21, 2009


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer